Thursday, July 10, 2008

Week 2

In last week's class, we used the set-up account on Myprofolio to communicate with each other, to add on vedios, and to network with members in the group to share our vedios and photoes. Jane, who was sitting next to me, told me about Firefox and Skype. I would download and try these two softwares later.

I mainly have worked on Myspace and Facebook this week. Many of my friends have joined Facebook, they sent me invitation to be part in as well. I was a bit lazy in the past. Now I set up my Facebook account and started sorting the photoes on Myspace out. On Myspace, it was very fast and easy for me to upload my photoes and it showed that I could put as many photoes there as I could. On Facebook, I could insert my photoes there and I could see my friend's photoes and friends' friends photoes. It is very good for knowing new friends and networking.

No comments: