Thursday, July 31, 2008

Week 5

Leaning in an interactive way is very helpful. Some icons have been on my computer for years, but I don't know how to use them. Thank you for Lynn, now I know about "feed", which has been sitting there at the conner of my pages.

I have just downloaded SmartDraw, a very powerful graphical design software. I can design my webpage there and design my newsletter there. I am using the trial edition at this moment. If it is useful, I would not minding spending some dollars on buying it.

After these five weeks, I have found that I am quicker than before to pick up computer stuff.

And it is very nice to see Margret, my last term tutor again. I appreciate her willingness to improve her teaching skill. She has been approved to be a good teacher even without the podcasting.

No comments: